Frequently Asked Questions
Admission is FREE for those who have pre-registered online and printed out their FREE e-ticket (Click here to see How To Print Your E-ticket). Walk-in guests pay a P100.00 entrance fee. You may also get FREE passes from Themes & Motifs – Makati Shangri-la (+632 818.9794 / +632 613.2368) & select exhibitors.
Guests, family, and friends of soon-to-weds may get free entrance for so long as they pre-register online. Otherwise, non-pre-registrants pay a P100.00 entrance fee. You may also get FREE passes from Themes & Motifs - Makati Shangri-la (+632 818.9794 / +632 613.2368) & select exhibitors of Asia’s Biggest Wedding Fair, WEDDING EXPO PHILIPPINES 25th Edition with storefronts.
Sure. We encourage you to bring your family and friends to make your experience in Asia’s Biggest Wedding Fair, WEDDING EXPO PHILIPPINES truly memorable and your decision-making expedient. You may either ask them to pre-register online or get FREE passes from Themes & Motifs Makati Shangri-la or participating exhibitors of Wedding Expo Philippines.
Only legitimate and reliable wedding suppliers exhibit in The Philippine Wedding Summit, The Biggest & Grandest Midyear Wedding Fair. Veteran suppliers are acknowledged leaders in their fields while the new ones are background checked for legitimacy to help ensure the integrity of the fair.
Yes. Just wear the same ID given to you on the first day of the event and go straight to the exhibit area on the second day to revisit your favorite wedding suppliers.
Aside from photographers, videographers, photo booths, fashion designers, florists, caterers, reception venues, hotels, honeymoon destinations, cakes, invitation makers/stationers, souvenir/giveaways manufacturers, etc. you will get IDEAS, IDEAS, and more IDEAS. Great deals, special discounts, exclusive promos, freebies, etc. await you. See Schedule of Activities here.
Print your FREE eTicket and wedding keepsake in one!
Attend a prestigious Themes & Motifs event for FREE by printing your very own customized e-ticket and presenting it to the registration personnel at the event.
- Log on to your The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal TWIPP account. If you don't have one yet, create one here (www.themesnmotifs.com). Note: creating a TWIPP account automatically creates your personal wedding website ("wedsite") where you may print your eTicket for any Themes & Motifs event. Also, your FREE wedsite allows you to upoad photos of your wedding preps, prenup shoot, inspirations, etc. Your family & friends can also send their Best Wishes & Congratulatory messages to you.
- Go to the Welcome Admin drop down menu on the upper right hand of your wedsite and click "Print eTicket."
- Choose the event you wish to attend and click "Print"
- Present your eTicket to the registration personnel at the event.
You only need to register once for all Themes & Motifs events. Log on to your TWIPP account and simply print your eTicket for any Themes & Motifs event of your choice.
Admission is FREE but pre-registration is required so that Hizon's Catering's representative may confirm your attendance. Pls. see sign up instructions below.
NOTE: There is no separate eticket needed for Hizon's Catering's Grand Food Tasting session. Your The Philippine Wedding Summit Year 12 eticket will do. However, your seat/s reservation will be confirmed by Hizon's Catering,
You may reserve your seat/s for Hizon's Catering's Grand Food Tasting session in The Philippine Wedding Summit Year 12 when you pre-register or update your event registration:
1. Hizon's Catering
Here's How To Reserve Your FREE Seat/s:
For non-TWIPP account holders or first time event registrants:
- Register through the Themes & Motifs Event Registration form which includes a Hizon's Catering's Grand Food Tasting session portion at the bottom. Make sure you indicate the number of seat/s you want reserved for you.
For pre-registered soon-to-weds or TWIPP account holders:
1. Log in to your TWIPP account.
2. Click on "Welcome, (your name) " dropdown menu on the upper right hand corner of your profile page.
3. Click on "My Events" and update as desired.