Frequently Asked Questions
Admission is FREE for those who have pre-registered online and downloaded their FREE e-ticket. You may save your downloaded eticket on your handheld device or print out a copy and show this to the registration personnel onsite during the event.
Walk-in guests pay a P100.00 entrance fee. You may also get FREE passes from participating exhibitors.
NOTE: You can also choose to participate in WEDDING BANQUETS MANILA, The Grandest Food Tasting Festival dedicated to weddings by choosing at least one caterer when you pre-register. Participation is FREE.
Guests, family, and friends of soon-to-weds may get FREE entrance for so long as they pre-registered online.
Otherwise, non-pre-registrants pay a P100.00 entrance fee. You may also get FREE passes from select exhibitors of Asia’s Biggest Wedding Fair, WEDDING EXPO PHILIPPINES 32nd edition, with storefronts.
Sure! We encourage you to bring your family and friends to make your experience in Asia’s Biggest Wedding Fair, WEDDING EXPO PHILIPPINES, truly memorable and your decision-making expedient. You may either ask them to pre-register online or get FREE passes from participating exhibitors of Wedding Expo Philippines.
or complete list of exhibitors, click here or on 'Exhibitors List' link in the navigation bar above.
Only legitimate and reliable wedding suppliers exhibit in Wedding Expo Philippines and other Themes & Motifs events. Veteran suppliers are acknowledged leaders in their fields while the new ones are background checked for legitimacy to help ensure the integrity of the fair.
Sure! Just wear the same ID given to you on the first day of the event and go straight to the exhibit area to revisit your favorite wedding suppliers.
Note: The validity of these ID's are only DURING the two event dates (March 16 & 17).
Download or print your FREE eTicket and wedding keepsake in one!
Attend a prestigious Themes & Motifs event for FREE by printing your very own customized e-ticket and presenting it to the registration personnel at the event.
- Log on to your The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal TWIPP account. If you don't have one yet, create one here: http://themesnmotifs.com/account/events/ Note: creating a TWIPP account automatically creates your personal wedding website ("wedsite") where you may print your eTicket for any Themes & Motifs event. Also, your FREE wedsite allows you to upload photos of your wedding preps, prenup shoot, inspirations, etc. Your family & friends can also send their Best Wishes & Congratulatory messages to you.
- Go to the 'Welcome. (your name)' drop down menu on the upper right hand of your wedsite and click "Print eTicket."
- Choose the event you wish to attend and click "Print".
- Present your eTicket to the registration personnel at the event.
You only need to register once for all Themes & Motifs events. Log on to your TWIPP account and simply print your eTicket for any Themes & Motifs event of your choice.
Wedding Banquets Manila 2018 is the Biggest Food Tasting Festival dedicated to weddings. It is one of the exclusive sub-events of Wedding Expo Philippines, Asia's Biggest Wedding Fair, produced and organized by Themes & Motifs, the Philippines' most prestigious wedding fair organizer.
There is no separate eticket needed for Wedding Banquets Manila 2019.. However, your seat/s reservation will have to be confirmed by the caterer you have signed up for to ensure you and/or your guest/s will be properly taken care of. The caterer/s concerned will call you within 48 hours of your registration. Otherwise, you may call them through the contact info indicated here:
For more details about Wedding Banquets Manila, please visit this link.
There is no separate e-ticket needed for Wedding Banquets Manila. However, your seat/s reservation will have to be confirmed by the caterer you have signed with to ensure you and/or your guest/s will be properly taken care of. See registration details here.
For non-TWIPP account holders or first time event registrants:
Register through the Themes & Motifs Event Registration form which includes a Wedding Banquets Manila 2017 portion at the bottom. Make sure you tick the caterer/s of your choice and indicate number of seat/s you want reserved for you.
For pre-registered soon-to-weds or TWIPP account holders:
1. Log in to your TWIPP account.
2. Click on "Welcome, (your name)" dropdown menu on the upper right hand corner of your profile page.
3. Click on "My Events" and update as desired.
See registration details here.
The official COMPLIMENTARY PASS you got from participating exhibitors, mailers, etc. entitle you to FREE admission. Just present the pass to the registration officer during the event and an event ID will be issued to you (and your companion, if its a pass for two).
However, if you want to participate in the food tasting session of Wedding Banquets Manila during Wedding Expo Philippines, you will still have to pre-register so that the participating caterer/s you want to sign for will be able to coordinate your attendance. Check out this link: Wedding Banquets Manila Registration
Click on the links below to get more information about marketing opportunities for your wedding business.
- List of the Biggest & Best Wedding Fairs of 2019 / 2020 (w/ Downloadable Application Forms)
- How To Join The BIGGEST & BEST Wedding Fairs In The Philippines
- How to Download Your FREE eTicket
- How to Update Your Company Info and Upload Your Photos & Promos To The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal TWIPP
- How Your Wedding Company Can Be Featured in INSPIRATIONS for Weddings Magazine
- Be a Themes & Motifs Advertiser
- Why Register As a TWIPP Philippine Wedding Professional
- FREE Online Magazine of Themes & Motifs (Inspirations for Weddings Magazine)
- The Themes & Motifs Website (The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal TWIPP)
- The Directory of Philippine Wedding Professionals
For immediate reply to your concerns, please call/text:
Make sure you bring your eticket!
You may download and save your eticket on your handheld device (i.e. cellphone or ipad) or print it out, whichever is more convenient for you.
Show your downloaded/saved or printed out eticket to the registration personnel at the event to get your peronalized ID and enter the exhibit for FREE.