6 Classic Looks For The Modern Bride
Themes & Motifs Online - The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal
September 03, 2018
Bold or au naturel? Hair up or hair down?
These are just some of the questions you need to decide on for your bridal look. And given that there are so many beauty trends to choose from, it can be quite overwhelming to choose the perfect look that will highlight your beauty on your special day.
So instead of just choosing one or the other -- why not combine the sophistication of classic looks with the freshness of modern aesthetic? Here are a couple of trends you may want to cop for your wedding day!
1. Eye Drama - Never underestimate the power of definition. Clean brows, a bold eyeliner, and contoured eyelids create a dramatic but put-together eye makeup.
2. Glow Girl! - Project radiance by using an illuminating primer on the high points of the face before foundation for a soft-lit look. Add extra oomph by strategically applying highlighter to the temples, the top of the cheeks and nose, and the cupid's bow for full-force glow.
3. Lush Lashes - Nothing makes eyes pop like false lashes. Doubling as eyeliner, falsies define your eye shape while simultaneously saying, "Come hither!"
4. Good Nude - Pulling off the 'no makeup' makeup look is possible even for the big day. Sport illuminous foundation, keep eye makeup natural, and reach for a nude lippie and blush combo for that natural radiance.
5. Blushing Bride - The pinks are all grown up! Graduate from sweet to refined by opting for dusty rose on the cheeks and lips. The versatile shade works for various skin tones and throws a nod to that girly-girl part of your personality.
6. Let Lips - You don't have to go high-gloss or pack on the shimmer to achieve a pronounced pout. A rosy, reddish, matte lipstick adds a focal point that's wedding-wearable from day to night.
So which one is your fave look? Check out the rest of the photos below to see more of these hair and makeup inspos!
Photographed by Dr. Ejay Leung
Creative Direction and Styling by Rina Theresa Ramos-Perez
Assisted by Aubrey Joana Castillo & Napoleon Marañon Jr.
Hair and Makeup by CJ Jimenez Image Artistry & Styling and Nowellyn Pahanel
Jewelry by Goldenhills Jewelry by J's Diamond
With Models Kate D. & Diana M.