How To Join the Top 3 Wedding Fairs in the Philippines (Themes & Motifs Events)
by TWIPP Admin
Posted on December 29, 2013 at 09:46 PM
Themes & Motifs produces/organizes the Philippines Top 3 Wedding Fairs. These are as follows:
1. WEDDING EXPO PHILIPPINES - March (Asia's Biggest Wedding Fair)
2. THE PHILIPPINE WEDDING SUMMIT - The Grandest & Biggest Midyear Wedding Fair
3. WEDDING EXPO PHILIPPINES - September (Asia's Biggest Wedding Fair)
Here are some pointers in joining Themes & Motifs events:
1. We start accepting reservations for our events, one year ahead of event date. This takes place in the same Themes & Motifs event preceding the event you'd like to join. Example: WEP March 2017 reservation opens in WEP March 2016; PWS 2017 opens in PWS2016.
This explains why if you reserve for a Themes & Motifs with less than 12 months lead time, chances are there is already another company that signed up ahead of you.
- Popular categories such as Photographers, Make-up Artists, Jewelers, etc. get fully booked fast, at times, a full year ahead of the event date.
- A photographer or his representative may make a reservation only for his company. Proxy reservations will NOT be allowed.
2. Reservations are accepted beginning 1 pm of Saturday, the first day of a Themes & Motifs event. Note that applicants queue as early as 11 am since exhibit spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservations continue after the event. Pls. call Themes & Motifs Head Office at (632) 413.7892 / 409.2555 / 371.9783 to know what options may be available to you.
3. Wedding Expo Philippines - September and The Philippine Wedding Summit are quota events. Thus, there are very limited slots available per supplier category.
4. Wedding Expo Philippines - March is a non-quota event. However, a cut-off date is imposed, especially for photographers and make up artists, to ensure that participants per supplier category is kept at optimum levels,
5. Beginning The Philippine Wedding Summit - June 2014 (exhibitors to be determined in June 2013), the process for photographers in joining Themes & Motifs events will be the same as all other categories. This means that there will be no drawing of lots just for photographers. Photographers will follow guidelines 1, 2, 3, & 4 above.
6. Layout: The event layout will be released 4 - 6 weeks before the event date once the final number of exhibitors per category have been determined. Please note that suppliers are zoned by category and exhibit spaces are allocated on a first-come-first serve basis. Furthermore, please note that the layout will be released only to those who have paid the reservation fee.
Other News & Updates