How to Update Your Company Info and Upload Your Photos & Promos To TWIPP
January 03, 2013
Create or log in to your The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal account (TWIPP account) through LOG IN / REGISTER. You will be automatically issued your very own TWIPP webpage, an alternative website you can use for your company. You can update your company information, post / upload your Photos, Promos, Ideas, as follows:
1. Update Your Company Details – You can upload your logo, phone/fax /mobile numbers, email, website, and update them anytime, anywhere. This will automatically be made available in:
- a. The TWIPP Directory of Philippine Wedding Professionals – makes your company viewable and searchable by the general public especially Themes & Motifs soon to weds (those who have registered for Wedding Expo Philippines and The Philippine Wedding Summit and those who browse The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal TWIPP). An email contact form is provided so Themes & Motifs soon-to-weds (TWIPPers) can contact you directly.
- b. Your TWIPP Webpage (www.themesnmotifs.com/s/companyname) -- as your alternative company website, your updates will ensure that Themes & Motifs soon-to-weds have the latest information about your company. An email contact form is provided so Themes & Motifs soon-to-weds (TWIPPers) can contact you directly.
- c. The Themes & Motifs Database of Philippine Wedding Professionals (TWIPPros) -- includes your company in Themes & Motifs’ proprietary Exhibitor Management System (especially for T&M events participants) and in the database for its newsletters, invitations to special occasions, announcements of T&M events , etc.
WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERTISE? Don't forget to include your Company Profile right under your logo in your TWIPP account to let soon-to-weds know you better.
Pls. do not include websites, Facebook accounts, other social media accounts, or emails. A "Contact Me" form on your TWIPP page is available for soon-to-weds to contact you.
Updating your company details is FREE forever.
For Platinum Accounts:
2. Latest Promos -- Your promos, discounts, exclusive offers, giveaways, special events can be posted here. They will be automatically submitted to the TWIPP Admin for approval (within 24 hours) to be simultaneously posted to the TWIPP homepage and T&M’s social media accounts (i.e Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) when approved. This will give you more exposure for your post. (Tip: Follow guide lines below for quick approval of your post/s).
3. Suggested Ideas -- Your favorite photos of wedding details, new trends, latest products, can be showcased here. They will be automatically submitted to the TWIPP Admin for approval (within 24 hours) to be simultaneously posted to the TWIPP homepage and T&M’s social media accounts (i.e Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) when approved. This will give you more exposure for your post. (Tip: Follow guidelines below for quick approval of your post/s).
4. Photo Gallery -- Your posts can be organized in albums. These posts can be seen by only when viewers visit your TWIPP account. This feature is FREE until 31 December 2014 only. Thereafter, pls. upgrade to a Platinum TWIPP account to be able to upload your promos for FREE.
5. Note that all your posts are linked back to your TWIPP account as author so make sure your contact information, especially your email, is updated.
6. Note that your TWIPP account or webpage will NOT contain your competitors’ information or advertisements. You can use your TWIPP account as your alternative company website without fear of having other companies’ promos or information appearing on any of your pages.
1. Upload photos that are less than 1 MB in size. Use jpeg or gif files only. (Tip: To optimize screen size of your post, you can set photo width to 1250 pixels max.; to easily resize multiple photos, try this: go to file folder of photos you want to resize and highlight desired photos. Right click SEND TO > MAIL RECIPIENT. Click ATTACH. Go to your Outlook and copy the reduced files which have been included in a new Outbox email as an attachment.).
2. Include catchy or creative titles and keywords in your posts. Use keywords that will make it easy for soon to weds to find your posts when they do a search using the search box on the website. Use simple words such as gown, balloons, kiss, church, beach, car, etc.
3. When using a photo from an actual wedding, include the names of the bride & groom and the date of the wedding as much as possible, Also, include the other wedding professionals (TWIPPros) whose work may be found in the photo posted.
4. Ideas are different from Promos. Distinguish the difference and classify your posts accordingly. Suggested Ideas should highlight why a product, photo, or service is great, noteworthy, cool, or hip. A promo should be able to offer a discount, a special offer, an event, etc. Ideas do not have end dates. Promos do.
5. Make sure that your company information is always updated as potential clients will contact you through these numbers / email.
1. No posting of offensive materials (i.e. pornographic photos, vulgar texts, racist statements, etc.).
2. DO NOT post or upload photos that do not belong to you. have no permission to post, or nothing to do with you at all.
3. No posting of pixelated / blurred photos or images with poor quality.
4. Avoid mentioning Bridal shows and Wedding Fairs that are not officially sanctioned by Themes & Motifs.
5. Avoid embedding text on your photos that make them look messy and cluttered.
6. Avoid embedding or posting text that point to other websites except your TWIPP account.
For TWIPP Platinum account memebership assistance and further inquiries, pls. contact:
Ms. Gladys Laurel
T&M Media Sales
USEFUL LINKS for Wedding Professionals:
Be A TWIPP Platinum Member or Banner Advertiser