Post your promos and wedding ideas for FREE by logging in to your Themes & Motifs website account (The Wedding Ideas & Promos Portal TWIPP) through SIGN IN / UP. You will be automatically issued your very own webpage, a FREE alternative website you can use for your company's promotions.
You can update your company information, post / upload your Photos, Promos, Ideas, as follows:
1. Update Your Company Details – You can upload your logo, phone/fax /mobile numbers, email, website, and update them anytime, anywhere. This will automatically be made available in:
You may include your social media accounts -- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Pinterest for easy reference of soon-to-weds.
This is absolutely FREE!
2. Latest Promos -- Your promos, discounts, exclusive offers, giveaways, special events can be posted here. They will automatically show simultaneously in your account and the Themes & Motifs News & Promos page. As a bonus, your posts may be considered for exposure to Themes & Motifs homepage and/or social media accounts (i.e Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), This will give you more exposure for your post. (Tip: Follow guide lines below to increase your posts' chances of being shared in Themes & Motifs social media accounts).
3. Ideas Centre -- Your favorite photos of wedding details, new trends, latest products, can be showcased here. Check samples in the Themes & Motifs Ideas Centre page or homepage.
4. Photo Gallery -- Your posts can be organized in albums. These posts can be seen when viewers visit your Themes & Motifs account.
5. Note that all your posts are linked back to your Themes & Motifs account as author so make sure your contact information, especially your email, is updated.
6. Note that your Themes & Motifs account or webpage will NOT contain your competitors’ information or advertisements. You can use your Themes & Motifs account as your alternative company website without fear of having other companies’ promos or information appearing on any of your pages.
1. Use jpeg or gif files only. (Tip: To optimize screen size of your post, you can set photo width to 1250 pixels max.)
2. Include catchy or creative titles and keywords in your posts. Use keywords that will make it easy for soon to weds to find your posts when they do a search using the search box on the website. Use simple words such as gown, balloons, kiss, church, beach, car, etc.
3. When using a photo from an actual wedding, include the names of the bride & groom and the date of the wedding as much as possible, Also, include the other wedding professionals whose work may be found in the photo posted.
4. Ideas are different from Promos. Distinguish the difference and classify your posts accordingly. Suggested Ideas should highlight why a product, photo, or service is great, noteworthy, cool, or hip. A promo should be able to offer a discount, a special offer, an event, etc. Ideas do not have end dates. Promos do.
5. Make sure that your company information is always updated as potential clients will contact you through these numbers / email.
1. No posting of offensive materials (i.e. pornographic photos, vulgar texts, racist statements, etc.).
2. DO NOT post or upload photos that do not belong to you. have no permission to post, or nothing to do with you at all.
3. No posting of pixelated / blurred photos or images with poor quality.
4. Avoid mentioning Bridal shows and Wedding Fairs that are not officially sanctioned by Themes & Motifs.
5. Avoid embedding text on your photos that make them look messy and cluttered.
For assistance and further inquiries, pls. contact:
Ms. Gladys Laurel or Ms. Raiza Villar
T&M Media Sales
[email protected] [email protected]
Tweets by @themesandmotifs
Themes & Motifs