Themes & Motifs, together with the Philippine Association of Wedding Planners, launches a telethon to extend financial aid to wedding suppliers who are severely affected by Typhoon Ulysses.
- Telethon will be conducted on Saturday, 14 November 202, at Love Wins Live Forum (Themes & Motifs TV - YouTube or Facebook Live) to encourage wedding suppliers, their suppliers, friends, and soon-to-weds to extend a helping hand to wedding suppliers who have been severely affected by Typhoon Ulysses.
- A Gcash account has been set up where donations will be accepted. (0917 869 1998) This account will be publicized and flashed on screen during the telethon. Donations may be accepted through this account.
- Pledges may be accepted through text messages (0917 869 1998) or as a comment on this page. Metro Manila pledges in kind will be picked up by Themes & Motifs and turned over to PAWP
- Note: Themes & Motifs will not be able to issue Official Receipts but an official turnover of funds will be done between T&M and PAWP after the campaign ends.
- All amounts deposited to Gcash, their donors, and pledges will be listed on this page for transparency.
- Fundraising period will be from 10 am of Saturday, 14 November until 5 pm of Monday, 16 November 2020.
- Gcash account will be shown to PAWP representatives to ensure that all donations are accounted for prior to a complete turn over to them at the end of the fundraising period.
- Proceeds will be turned over to Philippine Association of Wedding Planners (PAWP) which will choose beneficiaries based on submitted Financial Aid Forms that highlight the following:
- Ties to the local wedding industry
- Severity of need
- Target is to raise P150K to aid five (5) wedding industry personnel with at 30K in cash each. Should a bigger amount be raised, more wedding personnel will be made beneficiaries at 30K each.
- If there is not enough beneficiaries, the total amount raised will be divided among those who have qualified for the aid. PAWP may also decide on a charitable institution to which the extra funds may be donated.
Wedding industry stalwarts from badly hit areas by Typhoon Ulysses will be special guests at the telethon to offer words of ecnouragement to all wedding suppliers.
List of Donations & Pledges